Need to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra? This guide describes easiest ways to help you factory reset your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra device.
When to Hard Reset your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra?
There are multiple instances where you would need to hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra to erase all the user data and restore it to factory settings.
Last not but least, if your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra is behaving abnormally, like its battery is draining fast, or touch screen not working or any other software related issue, then it is recommended to factory reset it.
Are one of the above scenarios relatable to you and need to hard reset (master reset) your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra? Good news is that there are multiple methods to do so, but we have covered the easiest ones to help you hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra without getting into any trouble.
Without any further ado, let’s get started!
If you are performing hard reset on your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra for speed improvement or some software issue resolution, make sure you have completely backup your Android device before proceeding.
Method # 01: Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra from Settings App
To reset your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra from device settings app, follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your Android device.
- Once “Settings” app is opened, scroll down until you see “System” option. Tap on it.
- Under “Settings -> System”, you need to tap on “Advanced” to access the reset option.
- Scroll down and just below Backup, you will see “Reset options”. Tap on it.
Method # 02: Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra using Recovery Mode
If the problems with your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra are not fixed with factory reset, then it is time to hard reset it. For hard reset, you need to boot your device to recovery mode, however worry not, it is not that difficult.
Booting Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra to Recovery Mode:
- Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra device.
- Now to boot it into recovery mode, press and hold “Power + Volume Down” keys simultaneously for 3 to 5 seconds until you see Xiaomi logo on screen.
The above key combination can vary depending on the Android version your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra is running on. Sometimes it can be “Power + Volume UP” keys.
When your device is in recovery mode, follow the steps below to hard reset it:
In recovery mode, you will have to navigate through volume up and down keys and selection is done through power key. Touch screen does not work in recovery mode.
- Navigate to “Wipe Data” option using volume Up/Down keys and select it using power button.
- Choose “Wipe All Data” in next screen.
- On next screen, confirm your selection by selecting “Confirm” with Power key. Wait for few seconds or minutes while your device is hard reset.
- Once hard reset is done, go back to main menu and select “Reboot” option.
- Select “Reboot to System” in next screen.
If everything goes well, your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra will be back to normal working condition just like a brand new device.
Method # 03: Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra Using Android Device Manager
Have you forgot your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra lock pattern or password and unable to unlock it? Well, then this method is for you! You can use Google Find My Device to remotely erase all the data on your Android device.
Note: You must have access to your Google Account linked with your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra in order to use this feature.
Here’s how to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra remotely:
- On your PC or Mac, open Google Find My Device.
- Sign in to your Google Account linked with your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra.
- Click on “Erase Device” option and then select “Erase all data“.
- On next screen, click on “Erase” and it will remotely hard reset your Android device.
For this method to work, your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra must be connected to internet.
Method # 04: Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra using Android Multi Tools
If you want an easy one-click solution to hard-reset your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, then Android Multi Tools method is right for you!
- Download Android Multi Tools – Latest Version [Includes the instructions to use Android Multi Tools to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra]
Recovering Deleted Data on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra after Hard or Factory Reset
As you have seen, there multiple methods to easily hard reset or factory reset Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra yourself without any expert help, but I would reiterate that it is very important to have your device data backed up beforehand, so if something goes wrong, your data is safe. But what if you for some reason you could not backup data before hard reset?
Well, in such scenario, data recovery softwares come to the rescue!
So, if you did not have your device data backup before factory/hard reset, you can always try your luck to recover deleted data (including photos, WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp media, photos, videos, contacts and documents) on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra by using Android data recovery softwares.
Need Expert Support? Contact Us!
Facing issues while performing hard reset operation on your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra to restore it to factory settings? We have got you covered.
Contact us today with your issue and we will get back to you ASAP!