Need to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A03s? This guide describes easiest ways to help you factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s device.
When to Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s?
There are multiple instances where you would need to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s to erase all the user data and restore it to factory settings.
Most common scenario when you need to reset your device is when you are going to sale it. In that case, you should always hard reset it to not leave any trace of your personal data on the phone.
Secondly, just like computers, smartphones and tablets are prone to become slow with usage and passage of time, and by hard reset or restoring it to factory settings, your phone can be back to its original speed.
Last not but least, if your Samsung Galaxy A03s is behaving abnormally, like its battery is draining fast, or touch screen not working or any other software related issue, then it is recommended to factory reset it.
Are one of the above scenarios relatable to you and need to hard reset (master reset) your Samsung Galaxy A03s? Good news is that there are multiple methods to do so, but I have covered the easiest ones to help you hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s without getting into any trouble.
Without any further ado, let’s get started!
If you are performing hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A03s for speed improvement or some software issue resolution, make sure you have completely backup your Android device before proceeding.
Method # 01: Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A03s from Settings App
If you have access to your device settings app, then I recommend opting for this method as it is the fastest one.
To reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s from device settings app, follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your Android device.
- Once “Settings” app is opened, scroll down until you see “System” option. Tap on it.
- Under “Settings -> System”, you need to tap on “Advanced” to access the reset option.
- Scroll down and just below Backup, you will see “Reset options”. Tap on it.
- Now, you will see “Erase all data (factory reset)” option. Tapping on it will once ask for again if you want to proceed with this option.
Please note that you will be asked for PIN, or pattern lock as a security measure before the hard reset of your device can be initiated.
The whole process can take up-to 3 to 5 minutes depending upon the data on your device. Once your device is hard reset, it will be restored to its factory settings and you would need to set it up again just like a new out of the box device.
Method # 02: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A03s using Recovery Mode
If the problem with your Samsung Galaxy A03s are not fixed with factory reset, then it is time to hard reset it. For hard reset, you need to boot your device to recovery mode, however worry not, it is not that difficult.
Booting Samsung Galaxy A03s to Recovery Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A03s device.
- Now to boot it into recovery mode, press and hold “Power + Volume Down” keys simultaneously for 3 to 5 seconds until you see logo on screen.
The above key combination can vary depending on the Android version your Samsung Galaxy A03s is running on. Sometimes it can be “Power + Volume UP” keys.
When your device is in recovery mode, follow the steps below to hard reset it:
In recovery mode, you will have to navigate through volume up and down keys and selection is done through power key. Touch screen does not work in recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, use volume buttons to navigate “wipe data/factory reset” and select the option with Power button.
- In next screen, confirm the option by selecting “Yes — delete all user data” button with power button.
- Once hard reset operation is completed on your Samsung Galaxy A03s, select “reboot system now” to reboot it.
Your Samsung Galaxy A03s device might take some minutes to reboot for the 1st time after hard reset.
If everything goes well, your Samsung Galaxy A03s will be back to normal working condition just like a brand new device.
Method # 03: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A03s Using Android Device Manager
Have you forgot your Samsung Galaxy A03s lock pattern or password and unable to unlock it? Well, then this method is for you! You can use Google Find My Device to remotely erase all the data on your Android device.
Note: You must have access to your Google Account linked with your Samsung Galaxy A03s in order to use this feature.
Here’s how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A03s remotely:
- On your PC or Mac, open Google Find My Device.
- Sign in to your Google Account linked with your Samsung Galaxy A03s.
- Click on “Erase Device” option and then select “Erase all data“.
- On next screen, click on “Erase” and it will remotely hard reset your Android device.
For this method to work, your Samsung Galaxy A03s must be connected to internet.
Method # 04: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A03s using Android Multi Tools
If you want an easy one-click solution to hard-reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s, then Android Multi Tools method is right for you!
- Download Android Multi Tools – Latest Version [Includes the instructions to use Android Multi Tools to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A03s]
To conclude, I have shared multiple methods to easily hard reset or factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s yourself without any expert help.
However, I would reiterate once again to backup your important data and only then proceed unless you are locked out of your phone and performing hard reset is the only option to access it.
Need Expert Support? Contact Us!
Facing issues while performing hard reset operation on your Samsung Galaxy A03s to restore it to factory settings? We have got you covered.
Contact us today with your issue and we will get back to you ASAP!