Need to hard reset Realme Q3 Pro Carnival? This guide describes easiest ways to help you factory reset your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival device.
When to Hard Reset your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival?
There are multiple instances where you would need to hard reset your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival to erase all the user data and restore it to factory settings.
Most common scenario when you need to reset your device is when you are going to sale it. In that case, you should always hard reset it to not leave any trace of your personal data on the phone.
Secondly, just like computers, smartphones and tablets are prone to become slow with usage and passage of time, and by hard reset or restoring it to factory settings, your phone can be back to its original speed.
Last not but least, if your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival is behaving abnormally, like its battery is draining fast, or touch screen not working or any other software related issue, then it is recommended to factory reset it.
Are one of the above scenarios relatable to you and need to hard reset (master reset) your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival? Good news is that there are multiple methods to do so, but we have covered the easiest ones to help you hard reset your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival without getting into any trouble.
Without any further ado, let’s get started!
If you are performing hard reset on your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival for speed improvement or some software issue resolution, make sure you have completely backup your Android device before proceeding.
Method # 01: Factory Reset Realme Q3 Pro Carnival from Settings App
If you have access to your device settings app, then I recommend opting for this method as it is the fastest one.
To reset your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival from device settings app, follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your Android device.
- Once “Settings” app is opened, scroll down until you see “System” option. Tap on it.
- Under “Settings -> System”, you need to tap on “Advanced” to access the reset option.
- Scroll down and just below Backup, you will see “Reset options”. Tap on it.
- Now, you will see “Erase all data (factory reset)” option. Tapping on it will once ask for again if you want to proceed with this option.
Please note that you will be asked for PIN, or pattern lock as a security measure before the hard reset of your device can be initiated.
The whole process can take up-to 3 to 5 minutes depending upon the data on your device. Once your device is hard reset, it will be restored to its factory settings and you would need to set it up again just like a new out of the box device.
Method # 02: Hard Reset Realme Q3 Pro Carnival
If the problem with your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival are not fixed with factory reset, then it is time to hard reset it. For hard reset, you need to boot your device to recovery mode, however worry not, it is not that difficult.
Booting Realme Q3 Pro Carnival to Recovery Mode:
- Turn off your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival device.
- Now to boot it into recovery mode, press and hold “Power + Volume Down” keys simultaneously for 3 to 5 seconds until you see logo on screen.
The above key combination can vary depending on the Android version your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival is running on. Sometimes it can be “Power + Volume UP” keys.
When your device is in recovery mode, follow the steps below to hard reset it:
- Now you will be asked to select language. Tap on “English“.
- In next window, select “Wipe Data” option and then enter the verification code.
- Next, select “Wipe data” and then in confirmation screen, tap on “Format“.
- When all the data is wiped on your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival, you will see “Wiped successfully” screen. Tap on “OK“
- Now, your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival will reboot and will be back to it its factory settings.
If everything goes well, your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival will be back to normal working condition just like a brand new device.
Method # 03: Hard Reset Realme Q3 Pro Carnival Using Android Device Manager
Have you forgot your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival lock pattern or password and unable to unlock it? Well, then this method is for you! You can use Google Find My Device to remotely erase all the data on your Android device.
Note: You must have access to your Google Account linked with your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival in order to use this feature.
Here’s how to hard reset Realme Q3 Pro Carnival remotely:
- On your PC or Mac, open Google Find My Device.
- Sign in to your Google Account linked with your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival.
- Click on “Erase Device” option and then select “Erase all data“.
- On next screen, click on “Erase” and it will remotely hard reset your Android device.
For this method to work, your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival must be connected to internet.
Need Expert Support? Contact Us!
Facing issues while performing hard reset operation on your Realme Q3 Pro Carnival to restore it to factory settings? We have got you covered. Contact us today with your issue and we will get back to you ASAP!